1 contaminated with infecting organisms; "dirty wounds"; "obliged to go into infected rooms"- Jane Austen [syn: contaminated, dirty, pestiferous]
- past of infect
- Slowly, the strange alien virus infected the whole town.
- referring to something that has received an infection
- The infected bodies were hastily piled up and burned.
An infection is the detrimental colonization of a host organization by a foreign species.
Infection may also refer to:
Infected, the adjective form of infection, may also refer to:
- Infected with Martin Sargent, an Internet radio podcast
- Infected (video game), PlayStation Portable game published by Planet Moon Studios
- Infected, a 1986 album by The The
- "Infected, a single released in 1994 by Bad Religion
- Infected Mushroom, psychedelic trance duo
- Infected, a horror novel written by Scott Sigler, a modified version of his Infection podcast.
Infectious may refer to:
infected in Hebrew: זיהום (פירושונים)
activated, autoluminescent, bad, cankered, charged, contaminated, corrupted, diseased, gangrened, gangrenous, hot, impure, irradiated, morbid, mortified, nonkosher, pathological, peccant, poisoned, polluted, radiferous, radioactivated, radioactive, radioluminescent, ritually unclean, septic, sphacelated, tainted, tref, ulcerated, ulcerous, unbathed, unclean, uncleanly, unpure, unscoured, unscrubbed, unswept, unwashed, unwiped